The Winter Confidence Guarantee Posted on 5 Jun 08:58
Introducing our Winter Confidence Guarantee
These are unprecedented times and we want you to have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a Snow Valley 2020/21 Season Pass or Lesson Program. We have introduced our Winter Confidence Guarantee Policy;
- Summer Pass Sale - Snow Valley will be extending our Summer Pass Sale until Monday September 7th offering you additional time to make a purchasing decision and still offering the seasons lowest prices.
- 100-Day Commitment* – Snow Valley will guarantee Anytime Passholders and Almost Anytime Passholders a 100 Day Season. If for any reason we are open for Skiing or Snowboarding less than 100 days, passholders* will receive a credit towards a 2021/22 season pass based on the percentage of the season missed.
- No Questions Asked Refund – allows you to request a 100% refund on your season pass or lesson program until November 15th, no questions asked. After November 15th our standard refund policies would apply.
Snow Valley's refund policy for lesson programs is as follows:
- All program applications include a non-refundable administration fee of $25. Administration fee will be waived if Snow Valley is unable to offer the ski and snowboard program.
- No program refund will be given after a program has started, this would not apply if we are forced to close under Government orders.
- Program participants who cannot continue will be allowed a credit equal to the pro-rated value of their remaining outings. This credit will be set up as a "Snow Valley Resorts - Gift Card Account".
- Program classes are held in all weather conditions.
- No refunds or credits for classes or tickets will be given to participants who elect to miss classes for any reason.
- In the event of extreme weather when we are unable to run ski & snowboard programs, programs will be extended one week.
*100 Day Commitment does not include Night Season Passes or Family Night Passes.